When you have ideas, put it in writing!
Yes, girl - even for your blog. When you start a blog, it’s easy to program yourself to think, draft, and publish an idea in one sitting. Let’s be real.
That’s a lot of time spent inefficiently and usually is followed by a gap filled with brainstorming that goes nowhere until the next time you sit down at your laptop.
Think of a different way with the Blog Planner.
Your alarm goes off in the morning, you get up and make a pot of coffee or tea, and sit down at the table for about 30 minutes planning out a few weeks of blog posts using a spiral-bound planner.
All of your ideas? It’s in one place and no room left for the wonder of what possibilities there are for your blog.
How do I use the Blog Planner?
- Use the beginning instructional pages to get a better understanding of the structure of your blog and the blueprint of a blog post.
- Before you get to planning your actual blog posts, use the Categories & Themes page to do broad-scope ideas that can be expanded on in individual blog posts (i.e. fashion, fitness, and wellness, etc.).
- Each section that follows is grouped for a month! You can either start by planning the individual posts and placing them on the Month at a Glance page afterward or vice versa. The Month at a Glance gives you a bird’s eye view of the content you’re putting out.
- Each page that follows is where you’ll plan your individual blog posts. It allows up to three blog posts on one page.
- Assign a publishing date, deadline for its creation, word count, the writer (if your site has contributors), and more!
Be ahead of the game with the Blog Planner and you’ll see a huge difference let alone feel a huge weight lifted from your shoulders! Planning is a strategy underused in the realm of blogging. Take advantage of this and take a closer look by CLICKING HERE.